Saturday, October 17, 2009

When It Rains...It Pours or Look at The Bright Side

My van that hubby has been using for work (see post from June for specifics) overheated for the umpteenth (sp?) time and he couldn't get to work yesterday. It is now being worked on at the car shop. So far it is going to cost us $400+ and had to get a rental. Good times as Steph likes to say:)

Wholesaling has been on the back burner for the past couple of weeks. I keep looking at the MLS and there's nothing to write home about. I can't do much looking at properties because I still have no car. My realtor got married last Friday and won't be back in town until next week sometime and I don't want to go to look at properties with any other agent. I'll just wait till she comes back.

So far I am trying many different things to bring money into the house and to get REI off the ground: Mary Kay, putting an application to work the nightshift at Shoprite, surveys, mystery shopping- you name it, I've tried it. I would love to get Steve Cooks' Wholesaling for Quick Cash. I've heard so many good things about it. I would also love to get a membership to my local REI club. I went to a meeting and it was cool. The first one you go to is free after that it is $25/month or $125 for a year. Need money for both the book and the club fee. Working the above to try to make that happen. Or one deal that I assign would kill four birds with one stone: get us a good used car for hubby , pay for repairs on my van, steve's book and DIG membership. Pray for me!
Thanks for reading!
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
L.J. Cramer Properties
PS. - I'm on a roll with 3 blog posts this month:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leesa,

    Nice to hear from you! As someone who has done online surveys and mystery shopping in the past, I can assure you that your time is better spent building your MK and REI businesses :-) Using some of the best online survey companies, I think it took me 3 months and lots of surveys to get a mere $200. The BEST mystery shopping for me personally was when I'd get great 3-course meals for free :-) But that wasn't paying any money...just reimbursing the meal. Get focused on your 1 or 2 best income potential vehicles and work it! Apply your faith, take some focused action, and watch God work on your behalf!

    Take care,
    Shae

    ReplyDelete