Monday, October 5, 2009

Should I Try Again?/ Mary Kay comes calling

Hola!
The "motivated" seller listing is still listed...FOR THE SAME PRICE!!! I looked at it on the 4th...of July! Go figure. I am going to put in an offer for 85K now and if they don't accept it, I'll wait another 30 days and put in another offer for 5k off of that. We'll see how it goes.

As you can see from the title I am now selling Mary Kay. A friend from church starting selling it and I asked her about it. I'm not into the recruiting thing but the products are good. I'm going in with my eyes wide open. If I make some money that will be fine with me.

We need a good, used car for hubby to get to and from work so I can have my van back and start going like gangbusters looking at properties. Keep praying for me okay? Thanks!
Thanks for reading!
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
L.J. Cramer Properties

PS- The MLS property I saw in September (read last post) was already under contract but the listing agent didn't take it off the MLS yet. Figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment