Monday, May 18, 2009

It's All About The Buyers

Over the past several weeks I have been trying to increase my buyers list. It is coming along slow but sure. Two weeks ago I finally called three of the people on my section 8 list. None of them were buying. I'm not too sure that they are active investors either. They didn't even know what wholesaling real estate was. After that fiasco I put the list away and sulked. Only for a short time though because I still had the "We buy houses" numbers to call. I called the 800# of the first one and got an actual person but they were just an answering service. I left a message but still haven't received a call back yet. The other turned into another buyer for me. (Yay!!!)He was a cool dude and told me exactly what they looked for. Gotta love those kind of people that know exactly what they want and don't waste other people's time. At the end of the week I called the dudes rehabbing the house at the top of my street. They are just contractors that fix and flip about five properties a year but I still put them on my list.
Love to see my list is growing but need to be more consistent in my ads and calls.
Thanks for reading!
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
L.J. Cramer Properties

2 comments:

  1. HELLO YOUNG LADY,
    U ROCK AND I LOVE YOUR SPIRIT.I FOUND U OFF REICLUB FORUM. I ALSO IN THEM SAME BOAT UR ARE BUT IM ROCKING AND ROLLING.I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DEALS.I CAN GET DEALS. ITS JUST THOSE DARN TIRE KICKERSSSSSSSS!! I LOOK FOWARD TO CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST YOU IN MAKING $$$$$$$. I HAVE YOUR EMAIL.THXS AND BE BLESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anon,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will be updating my stats soon.
    Sincerely in Christ,
    Leesa C.
    Eph.2:8,9
    ljcramerproperties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete