Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Procrastination Blues/Organization Rules

The title says it all. I am trying though. Organization is one of the most important aspects of personal life as well as business. You need to structure and use your time wisely. What I try to do is create a master list and break that down into smaller lists. From there I try to accomplish something from the smaller list. Doesn't always work out, but I try to get at least one thing done that I can cross off.

I have been using Outlook to help me run my REI wholesaling business. I create tasks for myself that I must complete each day:
*Such as, reading my bible (not REI but a must)
* running ads on craigslist
*reading other REI blogs (TampaSteph and her Flip This Wholesaler blog rules!:-)
*Twittering (tweeting?) - tool to find Cash Buyers (this is for another post all together:-)
*Facebook - another tool to find buyers
*etc,etc.
Thanks for reading!
Sincerely in Christ,
Leesa C.
Eph.2:8,9
L.J. Cramer Properties

No comments:

Post a Comment